Office Junior to Train as Accounts Assistant
Here at Keen Dicey Grover it is important to us that members of our team are able to develop their full potential in a supportive environment.
We are looking to augment our team by introducing a new role that allows an individual with no prior background or experience of working in a professional office environment, to initially gain experience and skills within our administration team, then to develop skills that will enable them to support our accounts and tax team and ultimately to train for a professional qualification with us.
It is really important to us that all members of our team feel fully supported in their role and applicants can be confident that they will receive full support and training to allow them to develop their skills and capabilities. No previous experience is necessary.
A talented ambitious person is required to join a friendly team within a reputable firm in Iver
The successful candidate will be keen to learn new skills of administration responsibilities and be an ambitious individual looking for a career in accountancy.
- Administrative activities such as mail management, photocopying, scanning,
- Maintain filing and update record management systems
- Answering and directing general enquiries via phone and email
- Management of office consumables stock levels
- Chasing clients for outstanding information
- Communicate and respond to client enquiries by email and phone
- Updating accounts onto the internal accounting system
- Processing sales and purchases invoices
- Assisting in processing payroll and submitting VAT returns
- Assisting with reviewing of expenses and payroll records
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Assisting with preparation of year end accounts
Ultimate goals and responsibilities:
- Preparation of clients bookkeeping records and VAT Returns
- Payroll Processing
- Preparation of Accounts
- Preparation of Personal Tax Returns
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is self motivated and driven
- Has the ability to work to deadlines
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Is bright and enthusiastic
IT systems used are:
Location: Richings Park, Iver, Buckinghamshire
Working Hours: 9.15 – 5.15. with an hour for lunch
“If this role is of interest please email Judith@kdg.co.uk with a letter of application or, alternatively, send a letter of application to our postal address here in Iver”