Keen Dicey Grover offers a range of accountancy and related services to the legal profession.
We are also one of a shrinking number of small independent firms who provide Accountants’ Reports under the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules to the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) on behalf of legal firms who hold or deal with Client money.
Our work in this area is based on a risk assessed approach and includes but not limited the following:
- Recording and review of accounting systems and their use.
- Reviewing client files for information supporting financial transactions
- Review of bank reconciliations and confirmation that they are completed with sufficient frequency
- Review of client money balances
- Bank transaction authorisation checks
We carry out our Solicitors Accounts Rules Report work to the highest professional standard whilst being mindful and considerate so as to not unnecessarily disrupt your business.
Contact us to find out more.